All our AmeriCorps positions are currently filled. We will begin accepting applications again in May of 2020.
Intern With Us!
Thank you for your interest in an internship at World Relief DuPage/Aurora! We offer ongoing internship opportunities in a variety of program areas.
To apply for an internship, please complete and submit an Internship Application.
The application will prompt you to attach a CV/Resume and cover letter. Your cover letter of 1-2 pages should include:
- Why do you want to pursue an internship at World Relief?
- Why you are interested in this particular internship position(s)?
- What skills and experience do you bring to this position(s)?
- What do you hope to learn through this experience?
- What dates and times are you available, and for how many weeks?
- If you are completing this internship for university credit, what other requirements do you (as the intern) or World Relief staff (as the supervisor or placement agency) need to fulfill during your time as an intern?
We accept internship applications on a rolling basis, so please send in your application at your earliest convenience.
Please note that all internship offers are contingent upon passing a Criminal Background Check.
For more information:
Call 630.462.7566 x1042 | Send an email